Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving




I have so much to be grateful for. I don't even know where to start. I have an amazing husband and two wonderful children. I have great extending family and was able to spend Thanksgiving with my family and then with my in-laws a couple days the next week. I didn't get any pics with my family but I did get some generation pics with my husbands family. We actually spent Thanksgiving night in the St. Vincents hospital in Billings. Katie had viral meningitis. We were headed to spend the rest of the time with Travis' family, when we got a call between Riverton and Billings saying we needed to take her in, well Wednesday before we had bloodwork done for her and the doctor had called us on our way and told us to take her in. We were in the hospital until that Sunday. She is doing great now but wow how scary. These are pictures with Travs side of the family. Travs grandparents and Katie and then generation with all of us!! I will post some more pics later.

No comments: