Saturday, January 17, 2009

So Big Already!!!

I can't believe that Katie is already 3 months old! She is getting so big and fun!! She is so dang cute and of course she has all of us wrapped around her little finger. I tried to take some fun pics but she really wasn't wanting to cooperate!! But I hope you enjoy the ones I do have and that turned out alright!! Isn't she so fun and cute!!!



3 comments:

Liz said...

I love all the hair that she has. I was bald until I was 1 1/2 years old!

Sherry said...

OH my word Jen, they are so cute. I love Payson in the boots and Kaite peeking over the blanket. Sorry I forgot to mention Happy Birthday to Payson in the email. texted you later, but then mom said you were at the ranch so you probably never got it!! Have a good one! Sher

Haley said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe how big she is already!