So the last week we have been at the ranch with Travs family! We have had some really good times. I am sure there will be more to come! We went to a branding on Saturday and Payson had never been so it was a fun experience for him. He loved riding the calves before they were branded. A tradition after gathering all the cows and calves, then after the cows are out, all the kids go and ride the calves. Payson wasn't to sure at first but after about the third time he enjoyed it and wanted to keep doing it.
Payson loving getting a ride
Cute little calf!!!
He got a little bored with the branding so his great grandma took him for a walk and he came back with this...Isn't he the cutest!!!
Then of course we have to have a picture of Katie. She is so much fun!!!







3 comments:
Your kids are really stinking cute!! I love Payson with the flower...that look is priceless!!
You got some great pictures! So you are home now? I've been trying to call you the last few days and can't get you!!
ooh, that makes me homesick. I haven't been to a branding for years. i'll be there soon though. hope to see you.
Post a Comment