Pumpkin Carving Fun!!!
Travis carving his pumpkin!!
Katie with her pumkin! Not sure what to think!
Payson not wanting to pick out the insides!! EWE
Katie eating her pumpkin, yes, and loving it!!
Payson with his pumpkin he drew on!!
Showing me his hands after his masterpiece!! He was pretty excited!!
Paysons pumpkin, Travs pumpkin, Katies pumpkin, and mommys pumpkin!!
HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!!
This year we ended up in Sheridan for Halloween, we went to a church party and Payson loved it! There was a carnival and then trunk-or-treating!! It was fun!!
The cutest Pebbles and Bamm Bamm ever!!
Katie, isn't she the cutest!!
Payson concentrating really hard on the cupcake walk!!!
Roll!!!!
We hope everyone had a great Halloween!! We did! We are doing great! Trav is back in Pennsylvania but we are surviving I guess!! Kids sure do miss him, I guess I do a lot too!! We hope everyone is doing great!!







1 comment:
Cute pictures! Your costumes turned out great!!! Way to go.
Post a Comment