Sunday, February 7, 2010

Montana Fun!

This past week the children and I went to Montana to see Travs parents! They had about 6 feet of snow in some spots. The kids of course couldn't stay inside, (either could grandma and grandpa). Here are some of the pictures of the kids outside. Their cousins were also there to enjoy the fun also!!
Payson getting a mouthful of snow going down the hill
All the cousins trying to get to the top
Getting pulled by the tractor
Payson and his cousin getting pulled behind the tractor!!


Payson and his twin cousins being monkeys!!

3 comments:

Ryan and Melissa said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! Are you back in Riverton now?

Liz said...

Would you believe after spending almost seven years in the blistering desert heat, I actually miss snow???? Really, I do!!

Sherry said...

Wish I could've been there!! See you in a couple of weeks! Sher