Thursday, August 19, 2010

Here it is!

I usually never post really anything about myself because I would rather post about my adorable kids and awesome husband. But this hit a tender spot and I just needed a little vent!!!
I had only been 9 weeks along when I had this miscarriage. I know a lot of people that have misscarried but I just never thought it would be so painful and emotional. Sunday I was on my way home from a little family vacation with my parents and hadn't felt like very good at all and was wondering if I had eaten something but later it had been obvious that I was going to loose my baby that I was so excited about. I even had the experience of visiting the ER in the middle of the night because I was cramping so badly. I am just so grateful for the gospel and priesthood that I have in my life. The gospel is amazing and I know that my Heavenly Father loves me very much! I know we are suppose to go through trials but wow, what an experience I haven't ever wanted to go through!
I am so grateful for the priesthood and my husband and grandfather were able to give me a blessing. The gospel is so true and I am grateful for the family and friends I have.

3 comments:

The Crook Family said...

So sorry that you had to go through that. It's not fun. Sending you big hugs.

Liz said...

I'm so sorry Jen. You're in my thoughts and prayers!

HFG said...

Hey Jen, so glad I was so there for you:( opps, I'm so sorry. I can't believe i'm such a lousy sister-in-law. I'll call you soon and we'll catch up. I've got to wait for my kids to start school so I can hear myself talk. HOney