Wow!! It has been FOREVER!!
Payson has turned 4 on us!! I can't believe it!!! I can't believe how much he has grown!! WOW!!
Tana (Travs sister) got married in Jan. We are so glad to have Don Mark in our family!!
We are down to our own children now! Our little baby went to "family"!! Very sad but I am so glad that I have the gospel and the priesthood in my home! We definatly miss her here in our home, the kids ask about her everyday (at least 4 to 6 times)!! Makes me sad but I am so glad I feel the peace I do!!
So we haven't done much this winter. It has been to dang cold and so we have just been hanging out in the house and watching lots of my brothers basketball games!! That is our fun and I am fine with that!!
Here are some cute pics of the last couple months and all that jazz!! A birthday, a wedding, hanging with friends and ice fishing!!
Payson is 4!!!!



Lovin those curls...except when mom wants to make her hair pretty!!! 







No comments:
Post a Comment