Well here is our latest news.....We are MOVING to Montana!!! Very sad for some, and very good for others. We are really going to miss our little branch in Wyoming and move to a smaller branch (that is very excited) in Montana!!! We are going to very much miss our friends and family that we have gotten really close too!!! I have very mixed fillings but I know this is what our family is suppose to be doing! I have made some really good friends and every time is I do, the next thing I know is we are moving!!! My family will be farther away and so will my friends but I know that we will keep in contact (or we better anyway) and they better just come and visit us!! It isn't that far away (only 7 hrs)!!! So we hope to be seeing all of you come and visit soon and of course we will be that way so we will have to get together!!! Just know that I love you tons and you are always in my thoughts!!! LUV YA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
SUCKS FOR ME!!! but I'm happy for you guys!! LOVE YA TONS!!!
:( Can we go to dinner some night before you leave? (If you're not already gone)
Post a Comment