This is our family. Jen, Travis and Payson. We are currently living in Riverton, Wyoming. We are planning on moving to Montana this summer to help Travis' parents out on their ranch. Then we are not sure what our plans are. Travis would like to own his own ranch so if that is possible, it might happen. Travis is currently working in the oil fields and is gone a lot. I stay home with our son and I also babysit. Payson is definalty a handful but the light in our lives. He has grown way to fast.Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Our Little Family
This is our family. Jen, Travis and Payson. We are currently living in Riverton, Wyoming. We are planning on moving to Montana this summer to help Travis' parents out on their ranch. Then we are not sure what our plans are. Travis would like to own his own ranch so if that is possible, it might happen. Travis is currently working in the oil fields and is gone a lot. I stay home with our son and I also babysit. Payson is definalty a handful but the light in our lives. He has grown way to fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment