It is already the beginning of August and I can't believe it. Payson is 18 months and I am expecting in October. Yep, a little girl is what the doctor said. We are so excited. Payson just keeps growing and growing and so does my tummy.
We have decided to stay in Riverton, because Travis decided to stay with his job. We bought a house and it is very nice having our own space and being able to finally do what we would like to our own house.
Travis is still gone quit a bit with work, so we travel a lot to go and see him if at all possible.
We have decided to stay in Riverton, because Travis decided to stay with his job. We bought a house and it is very nice having our own space and being able to finally do what we would like to our own house.
Travis is still gone quit a bit with work, so we travel a lot to go and see him if at all possible.







1 comment:
Way cute pictures! I was glad to see you've updated! Also, I've been trying to call you the last couple days. I was thinking I'd just stop by your house tomorrow because I have a day off and see if you're even around! Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment