Saturday, March 21, 2009

5 Months Already and Moab, UT

So I can't believe our little girl is already 5 months old! She is so much fun and brings such a sweet spirit into our home. It is amazing how much her and Payson can just melt our hearts in a split second. They are so much fun. So I decided to have a picture of her when she was born and now. Her hair still amazes me everyday. I love putting it in piggy tails or just back in a little clip.






Well we have also been in Moab for the last few days and been site seeing. It is beautiful here. Trav has been working down her for 2 months and we have only been able to see him for about 3 days out of those 2 months. It is great to be here with him. Below is a picture of a rock house that a man still lives in and takes care of some of the cows around the rig.


Below is a picture of a rock town, as some call it. These houses are built starting inside the rock and then come out from there. They are actually some really nice looking houses. I know it isn't the best picture but you hopefully will get the idea.




This is a picture of Payson getting annoyed with his daddy because he is taking too many pictures!!!

2 comments:

HFG said...

Okay, Moab is one of my favorite places in the world. How long are you going to be there? We are only 6 hours away!!! And don't forget to go to ZAX for pizza, YUMM! Arches is pretty cool too if you have time. miss you guys!HFG

Liz said...

That looks like a fun place! I think I've driven through there once on the way to California, but it was dark and not so much sightseeing!!