We (Payson, Katie, and myself) had the opportunity of going to New Mexico for a week after our week in Moab, we went to visit Travis' sister. It was great to get the kids together. They had a lot of fun. We were able to go to the aquarium, zoo and Old Town. Here are some fun pics of the kids at these places!! Or some pics just of the kids having fun. Thanks for the great time Honey!!! We can't wait for you to live closer!!
The Kids and I!!
Everyone thought these two were twins and the boys were twins also!! Pretty funny!!
The boys at the zoo!!!







2 comments:
Jen, Glad to see you made it back, thanks for going to all that effort just for us, we loved having you. HOney
p.s. did the green chili stuff survive the trip home?
Hey I love the picture of the babies. Both of them. They are so cute. I can't wait to see them together for real!!! HAve a happy day~Shery
Post a Comment