Thursday, April 30, 2009

6 months and some random FUN!!!

So we can't believe that Katie is already 6 months old. I know that most don't put "baby baby" pictures up until they are 1 year. But I just can't believe the difference in just 6 months and how much they change. We love Katie so much. She is such a special spirit and brings so much joy to us.

Yes, I am getting old and feel even older then I am. I turned 25 this month. I can't believe how time flies when you are having fun!!! I got some awesome presents. Trav got me a video camera and also another lens for my regular camera, yes I am a little spoiled. My mom went clothes shopping with me and bought me clothes. I also recieved a cook book from my grandparents. Thank you so much for all the rest of Happy Birthday wishes!!!


This past week we had the opportunity to visit my grandparents and go fishing at their pond. We didn't have great luck. Only one fish, but Payson loved being outside and being with his dad.
This weekend we are headed to Montana so there will be lots more pictures to post and I hope that I can actually get to them, not a week late. Hope you enjoy!!!

2 comments:

The Crook Family said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have fun in Montana.

HFG said...

Happy Birthday Jen. I love ya, sorry I'm a delinquent sister-in-law. love, honey