Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Katies Newest Look!!!

Katie meets the concrete!! With her brothers help!! She was in my moms wagon and Payson lifted the side down and Katie was holding onto the side he put down!! Poor little girl!! Her goose egg was pretty good sized..very glad she is ok and doing lots better!!







3 comments:

Ryan and Melissa said...

Poor girl :( She still looks as happy as can be, though! Let me know when you're in town next so I can give you your stroller back!

Liz said...

Just wait until she is school age. Accidents like that will ALWAYS happen right before picture day!! It's inevitable!!

I'm glad she's doing okay!!

Sherry said...

ouch!!! poor little girl. I hate when those things happen. It makes me hurt too. I love all your pics Jen! You look great and so does the kiddos and my handsome bro!! Love ya, Sher