Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Ranch Life

Just a little update!!! We have been up in Montana on the ranch!! Here are just some fun pictures of us having a great Vacation!!! During this we have had our fun times and our scary times!! The kids love being out here and being able to roam and have fun!! Katie had the opportunity of falling off her first horse, pretty dang scary!! She ended up with a mild concusion (sp). Other then that it has been great fun!! Payson loves being the cowboy who shoots the buffalo, deer, cows and cats and Katie just follows!!!


I thought since I hardly ever post pics of me I would post this one with me and Katie!! She is so dang cute!!!

This is Payson and Donovan (his cousin)!! They are having a great time together!!!


2 comments:

Ryan and Melissa said...

Looks like lots of fun! What's up, anyway? I haven't talked to you for a long time! How are you? What's new? Give me a call!

Sherry said...

cute little cowboys!!! And Katie is pretty darned cute too.